M r. P. T. Wikoff and J. T. Wilcox purchased the funeral home in 1930 but retained the Renner name. Wilcox died in 1945 and Wikoff, son of a Decatur funeral home operator, took over the business. The firm purchased the property at 202 and 204 S. Race St. in 1960. A house and service station were removed to provide more parking spaces for the funeral home.
Wikoff was about to announce plans for remodeling and enlarging the home when the City of Urbana announced plans for Lincoln Square. The funeral home was demolished and the land is now a parking lot for Lincoln Square.